Thursday, July 26, 2012

Be Funny, Sexy, Controversial: Tips for Social Video for Olympics & Beyond

For Class Today - Great Discussion on using Video in Social from MediaPost

I tried to be stoic. I tried to be jaded. I was sure I wouldn’t shed a single tear.
But P&G won. I cried when I finally watched this P&G “Best Job in the World” spot for the Olympic Games. I’m not the only one; the ad has racked up more than 12 million views across video sites, according to social video platform Unruly Media. P&G is also the top Olympics brand so far in terms of social video reach, the company said.



2 comments:

Vinay Singh said...

You can't measure the impact and efficiency of social media marketing on digital sales growth alone. Join our community here-
MyLife.com

Vinay Singh said...

Historical Humanities students: Another post on putting your coveted writing and social media skills to work! Here are two great websites (mediabistro and ed2010) to explore social media, copy editing, magazine writing, and many more jobs in the fields of writing and social media.
Free Live Chat