Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Most Marketers Will Spend More on Social Media in 2014

FROM MEDIAPOST 

Seven out of ten marketers expect their companies to increase spending on social media in 2014, according to a new survey of 328 marketing professionals conducted by Decipher on behalf of the Word of Mouth Marketing Association and the American Marketing Association.

That proportion (70%) compares to 53% who expect their companies to increase spending on email marketing, 16% who expect more print spending, 14% more product sampling, and 9% more TV advertising. The study, titled “State of Word of Mouth Marketing Survey,” also found that 29% expect to increase spending on “offline word of mouth” marketing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Web Designing