Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What do I write about?

Some students have asked What Do I Write About? on my blog, Twitter account, FB, etc.  And this just came into my twitter stream...perfect timing!  We can discuss tonight:

In our information-dense world, I know how hard it is to keep coming up with consistent, compelling, original content. And sometimes you just get STUCK.

The problem is, many folks think they need to have all the answers to write a great, original blog post but most of the time, quite the opposite is true. You don’t need to have the right answer. You need to find the right question.

The most relevant, interesting and timely blog posts often are created in response to relevant, interesting and timely questions. If you can find a great question, and answer it, you are likely on your way to a dynamite blog post! So how do find the right question?  Here are four  ideas:  Read the rest here

No comments: