Rodney Rumford and I will host a 1-day Business Semininar called Social Media for Marketing Mangers. It will be held on campus and feature corporate case studies, special guest speakers, great networking, food and fun. That's February 25 at UCLA. Leave a comment or twitter if you want to be on the list. Seating is VERY limited.
We talked a bunch about the role of video in social media. Here's a fun review from ValleyWag of their ten favorite videos of 2008. Enjoy!
y Richard, 12:10 PM on Wed Dec 17 2008, 20,438 views
There are all of our 2008 friends! New York news anchor Sue Simmons saying 'fuck'! Our president-to-be Barack Obama schooling 60 Minutes! Nelson Muntz from The Simpsons "ha ha"ing in the sad face of the dying newspaper industry! Our favorite, though, for its pure nutty bliss (who doesn't need that these days?), is the number one choice. Oh that laugh. That wonderful laugh. Enjoy!
10. Jim Cramer Begs America to Abandon Hope
9. Little Girl Runs Away from President Bush
8. Barack Obama: I'm Not Stupid
7. WNBC Anchor: What the Fuck Are You Doing?
6. The Death of Print, On The Simpsons
5. Stupid Australian Hipster
4. Crazy Tom Cruise
3. Sarah Palin Gets Tackled
2. Bill O'Reilly's Scary Meltdown
1. Pretty Much Everywhere, It's Gonna Be Hot