Sunday, December 28, 2008

Blogging Is Dead.

This topic continues to be debated...is blogging dead? I mentioned it in my interview with Danny Brown social media pr:

Do you feel that social media is being used to its maximum effect?

Not yet. I saw an article proclaiming that “blogs are dead”. Are they? Or are they evolving into blog 2.0 or 3.0? In 2005, most people didn’t know what blogs were. Who remembers Friendster? Is Facebook just Friendster 2.0? And where will Twitter be one year from now? The cycle time is incredibly fast and seems to be getting faster. The great news is that social media and social media tools are designed to keep pace with the increased cycle time. So we’ll see tools come and go and we’ll see new uses. As an educator I can say that business people - and even educators - are just beginning to “get it”.

So when I saw this tweet from @armano and clicked on the link - I LOVED IT!

Blogdead


No comments: