Sunday, June 24, 2012

How to Create a Killer Blog

Great info for #SMMUCLA Summer 12 semester from Heidi Cohen

21 Tactics Every Successful Blogger Needs

As a blogger what do you have in common with Seth Godin, Brian Clark, and Chris Brogan? Before you tell me, “You’ve got to be kidding me, I have nothing in common with these blogging superstars.” Look in the mirror and repeat after me, “Yes I do!”
You all started blogging at the same place. What distinguishes one blog from another is what you do with your blog and how you build yours to achieve your goals.
What most people overlook is that many superstar bloggers have been doing it for years. As a result, they’ve had time to make their mistakes and learn what works by trial and error.
To give you a boost on building your blog or to take your blog to the next level, here are twenty-one steps to help. Each step includes links to more detailed information to get your blog on track.  Read the rest HERE

No comments: