Reputation Monitoring is a place many corporations begin their foray into social media. I wanted to post this notice of a FREE webinar you might want to attend on the subject. Looks like a good speaker lineup:
Establishing, defending, and managing your brand's reputation has never been more important or challenging. The internet has created a huge mechanism for consumers and customers to share their points of view about your company, its leaders, and your products and services. Online sites including Google, Twitter, Facebook, and many others impact the way the market perceives your brand every day. However, it's not all about online. According to The Reputation Institute; social programs, management practices, and employee relations contribute to more than 40% of a company's reputation. This webinar will discuss the relationship of the emerging field of online reputation management with the best practices of traditional reputation management.
- Anthony Johndrow, Managing Director, The Reputation Institute
- Jeff Dahncke, Director, Public Relations, The Pepsi Bottling Group
- James Issokson, Senior Business Leader, Reputation & Issues Management, MasterCard Worldwide
- Chris Johnson, Founder, dna13, Inc.
- Allison Murphy, Product Manager, Media Monitoring and Measurement, PR Newswire
- Heather Oldani, Director Communications, McDonald's US Communications
|After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.|
Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer
|Space is limited.|
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: